Most people like to buy one of our DIY kits but every so often someone wants one factory assembled.
So we make them on order. They are hand made in Poland and we test every one to be sure it is working as advertised. So when you get it, you get the real thing!
Now a little about the unit.
It comes with our solid customer service. Look at our customer comments to look at our customer service record. https://steamtraininfo.com/static-grass-applicator-reviews
The StaticGrassKing is a powerful, plug and play, 15 KV static field generator that you configure to make your scenery just the way you want to.
You can use the StaticGrassKing to make scenery, dioramas, flocking, wargaming scenes, grass tufts, wire grass trees, flowers, weed beds, flower beds and patches.
It is portable and power adjustable. Input voltage can be anything from 4 to 12 V DC. Output voltage will vary according to the following table.
Your power supply can be batteries, a power pack, your train layout track, a discarded electronic gadget power supply.
You plug in your power supply, grounding wire, and grass container using banana clips which are supplied with the StaticGrassKing power unit.
Just plug them in and start playing with grass.
- 15kv Static Field - More powerful than many commercial static grass applicators
- Versatile - Change grass containers to suit the task at hand. Use one type container for large areas, another for fine detail work, another to make wire tree branches and so on.
- Modular - The grass container can be small and light without integral electronics and switches. Result - you have better control and easier grass laying, adding branches to wire trees, making weeds and grass patches and tufts.
- Separate Grass Container - Grass is easily changed without having to handle entire grass applicator.
- Flat Surfaces - The control unit stays in place.It does not roll around table.
- Low Cost - You don't have to pay for the power supply or grass container. You probably already have something that can be used.
- Voltage Control - Unique variable input to output voltage control allows you to work at output voltages as low as 7.5 kilo volts DC
- Safety - 12vDC input so that you do not have to work with 110V or 220V power.
- Certification - The electronics are European Union Certified.
- Power Unit Container –Polystyrene box with easy access to the interior.
- Dimensions – 13.2 x 13.2 x 4.2 cm
- Weight – 310 grams
- European Union Certified – For your safety and reliability, complies with European Union regulations for static field generators.