Use this kit to:
- Automatically control flashing lights that are sensor activated.
- Have lights that flash as long as any crossing track is occupied.
- Install remotely controlled, easily hidden sensors that you can control remotely so that you don't have to work under your layout.
Choose the kit for the number of tracks you want to protect. Use The size selector above.
No more working under layout or trying to hide components in above track scenery. The sensor LEDs are under the track and connected by wires (you determine the length) to the sensor control board that you mount in a location convenient to you.
- Small IR sensors are easily hidden because they fit between rails of OO and HO scale track. And they still work well from positions below TT and N scale layouts.
- The unique program controlling the lights keeps the crossing protected as long as anything is in the protected section.
- And you make all this using our illustrated text and video instructions on how to set up a level crossing.
The parts you get are
1 Arduino Nano
Plug and play control program for the Nano
IR Sensors - 2, 4, or 6, depending on the number of tracks you put in your crossing.
3mm replacement LEDs for the IR sensors - 2. 4, or 6 sets, depending on the number of tracks you put in your crossing.
Prototype Board, Pin Headers And Resistors.
Note: You supply the track, any gates, lights, warning bells and wire.