This Pierogi maker allows you to make pierogi fast and easy.
Makes Perfect Pierogi Every Time
Making pierogi by hand takes a lot of practice and ruined pierogi before you can make them correctly. With this form, you can make pierogi like an expert on the first try.
Easy To Use
It is so easy to use that even the kids can make pierogi. Make pierogi a quality time family event.
And It's Fast
You can easily make up to 14 delicious pierogi in a minute with this handy time and labor saving kitchen helper. You can quickly make extra pierogis for the freezer.
Eliminates Biggest Problem That Plagues Home Pierogi Makers
No more pierogi bursting and emptying the filling when you boil them. The bottomless pockets allow the dough to stretch and compensate for overfilling. So the filling does not get into the sealing area and your pierogi don't burst.
Safe, No Scratch Sealing Edges
The sealing edges are deep assuring you get good seals. And the edges are rounded so they are not sharp. No cut, no scratch.
Makes All Sorts Of Dumplings
You can also make ravioli, won ton, fried dumplings, mandoo, kreplach, empanadas, pelmeni and any other dumpling that you can imagine.Safe
It is dishwasher safe, counters save, and glass safe. It won't scratch your countertop and being polystyrene, it will not break and chip your dishes and glasses.
It takes up very little space and is easy to store. You can even hang it on a wall.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Like with all our products, if you are not satisfied with this pierogi maker, send it back, at our cost, for a full refund.
How to Use this Form
1) Sprinkle the form generously with flour so that the dough doesn't stick
2) Lay the dough over the form.
3) Add filling to the naturally forming pockets.
4) Put another layer of dough over the top.
5) Seal and separate the dumplings by running a rolling pin over the top.
6) Pop the the dumplings out of the form and into a pot of boiling water. Cook and serve.
- The pierogis that come out are traditional two-bite size.
- Bottomless pocket design of the form assures good seals and eliminates bursting pierogi.
- Made from sturdy, high impact polystyrene.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Makes up to 14 pierogi at a time. You can also adjust the dough position and conveniently make six and a time.
- The form is 24 cm at the widest and weighs 160 grams.