Reusable Plastic Cups
- Reusable, light, colorful cups ideal for daily use in the kitchen, barbecues, camping, picnics, parties and kids birthday parties.
- Sturdy and stable, they are a safe alternative to glass.
- Reusable and long lasting, they don't create waste like paper and plastic.
- Being stackable, they save space in your picnic basket or when stored.
- Made of polypropylene, they are shatterproof and unbreakable.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Hot And Cold capable. Fill with anything between -20 and +100 degrees C. ( -4 and 212 degrees F.)
The rainbow collection of cups is particularly useful when you have a gathering of people who may not always sit at a table. Each can choose a color and remember which drink is theirs.
And in general, they are really beneficial in any activity where the probability of glass being broken is high. Such activities include barbecues, camping, picnics, adult and kids parties.
The polypropylene used to make them is, of course, unbreakable and shatterproof. You can pile things on them or even sit on them and you will neither break the cup nor lid.
And unlike glass, they are conveniently stackable into a compact unit that you can easily store or carry.
And you don't have to worry about whether you are going to use a hot or cold liquid. They have a very wide temperature range of usability.
Fill them with water, freeze them, and take them in your cooler. Later remove the block of ice, add liquid, and return some of the ice to the container. In short, these are great for any outdoor or travel activity and activity involving kids.
- Volume - 250 ml (1 3/8 cups)
- Temperature Capability - -20 C to +100 C
- Colors - Heather, Turquoise, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Violet.
- Diameter Top - 7.5 cm
- Diameter Bottom - 5.5 cm
- Height - 9.5 cm
- Material - Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Unbreakable and Shatterproof Polypropylene.
- Weight - 312 grams for 12 cups