A Powerful Static Grass Applicator Control Unit To Use For Static Grass And To Power DIY Flock Boxes Plus A Tested 12v DC Power Supply
Free Shipping To USA and European Union
- Creates A 15kv DC Static Field With 12v DC Input
- The Static Field Can Be Varied By Changing Input Voltage
- It Has Connections For Two Modes Of Power - Battery Mode And External Power Source Mode.
- 12v Power Supply
- You Get Free Technical Support And Tutorials
- High Power Static Field Pulls Everything Up To 16 mm Grass Easily
- You Can Power It From Different Sources
- You Get Total Portability In Battery Mode
- The Included Power Supply Has A Stable Voltage Output Without Any AC Component, Which Component Can Burn Out The Applicator
- The Square Shape Holds It In Place While You Work
- Accepts Multiple Use Grass Dispensers To Do Exactly What You Want
For Best Explanation, Watch This Video
- Box - 12.5 cm by 1.5 cm by 4.4 cm made of 3.1 mm MDF
- Switch - Chosen to protect you from -15KV DC charge. .
- Anion Generator - Static Field generated is -6kv DC to -15kv DC. Static field varies with the input voltage. With a 12v DC input, output is a nominal -12 to -15kv DC.
- Power Requirements - Input: 4v DC to 12v DC.
- Alligator Clip - 1 To make your static grass applicator ground wire.
- Banana Clips - 4 sets to connect input and output voltages. .
- Auxiliary Power Connector - Use To Power By Battery
- 9v DC Battery Connector
If you have any questions about this unit, contact us. Click here.