For customers in Poland - dostepne na Allegro
This anion generator, that develops a -15 kv DC static field, is one of our most popular products in the static grass applicator category.
Over 2,000 people have bought this unit and are using it successfully. And when they had questions about what they were trying to do, we helped them.
- Special Design - A Negative Ion Generator specially designed for static grass applicators and flock boxes so your applicator works at max efficiency.
- Powerful - Generates a -15kv DC static field when used with a 12v DC power supply. You get the ultimate pulling power to make your grass or flock stand tall.
- Variable Static Field Capability - Reduce the static field when necessary by reducing the input voltage. (See speciications below.)
- Easy To Power - Use any 4 to 12vDC power supply such as a wallwart, power pack, layout power bus, and the likes.
- Safe And Durable Wiring - Strong insulated wires to eliminate feedback and loss of field strength.
- Complete Instructions - Comes with booklet "How To Make A Static Grass Applicator". Includes how to make special dispensers and how to use them.
- Free Technical Support - At any time you need help, contact us so we can work with you to make what you want.
- European Union Certificate - CE certificate showing compliance with European Union safety norms.
- Input: 4vDC to 12vDC
- Output: 6kvDC to 15kvDC - Output voltage varies with the input voltage. With a 12vDC input, output is a nominal 12 to 15kv DC.
- Size - Body 6 x 3 x 4 cm -- Base 8 x 4.5 x .3 cm
- Model Number - TBF-yd12122
- Weight - 109 grams
- Wire Lengths - 30 cm