For customers in Poland - dostepne na Allegro
- Low Cost - You build a versatile and powerful static grass applicator that outperforms many prebuilt models and at a fraction of the cost.
- Fast And Easy To Assemble - You can put it together and be ready to go in 30 to 45 minutes using very simple tools.
- Easy To Use - Lay grass quickly and easily without grass flying all over the places. Make layers without special sprays and work. Grow beautiful grass tufts in place. Add tiny patches to cliffs, sidewalks, building bases and other tight places like magic.
- Powerful So Your Grass Stands Tall - The -15 kV DC static field that you get makes your grass stand up and stand up tall even if you don't use the best static grass. If you use good static grass, the results are phenomenal.
- Customize Dispensers And Applicators - Different dispensers get different results. So make your grass dispenser in the form that is best for the grass laying project on which you are working.
- Power From Any 12vDC Power Supply - All you need is a used wallwart, power pack, your layout power supply or the like.
- Complete Instructions - The complete illustrated booklet how to make a static grass applicator shows you how to make the basic applicator quickly and easily and shows you various forms of dispensers that you can use to add your grass in special ways to special places. It is backed up by a video showing the entire assembly process.
- Free Technical Support - If at any time you have questions or need help contact us. You can contact us now and any time after you buy this kit. We will do everything that we can to help you.
- Box - Styrene 13 x 13 x 4.3 cm
- Switch - Chosen to protect you from -15KV DC charge. Solderless connections.
- Anion Generator - Static Field generated is -6kv DC to -15kv DC. Static field varies with the input voltage. With a 12v DC input, output is a nominal -12 to -15kv DC.
- Alligator Clip - 1 To make your static grass applicator ground wire.
- Banana Clips - 4 sets to connect input and output voltages. Solderless connections.
- Solderless Connectors - 4 to make the internal connections.
- Power Requirements - Input: 4v DC to 12v DC
To assemble and use you will need about 2 meters of 16 to 20 gauge wire, a drill, small wrench, small screwdriver, pliers or crimping tool, 12vDC power supply (wall wart, power pack, 12v DC power bus, etc.)